Huge log files in tests (was: Please test RE24)

Howard Chu writes:
> Yes, I've been running into this sort of thing too. test036
> occasionally runs my laptop out of disk space from all the debug logs,
> at which point the test stops making progress.

Should we reduce the loglevel for (some) tests, or implement
close/reopen(log file) so we can do log rotation during tests?
The rotation itself could be done with a separate script run in
the background, but maybe it's just as easy to put it in slapd.

--
Hallvard