Re: test008 failed in HEAD

Given recent checkins, HEAD bdb test008 has ran successfully all day in an infinite loop. Will let hdb run overnight just in case it's different...

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007, Howard Chu wrote:

Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:
2 Quad Core CPUs. Intel Xeon E5335. 2GHz.

The code in HEAD has passed 560 iterations on my quad-socket server and is still going. It failed after 309 iterations on my single-socket dual-core machine. On the advice of the BDB folks I've added some more logging inside the BDB library to try to track it further.
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com