Re: backglue transition

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
resulted in { b,a c,a } results.

The same today results in { c,a b,a } results -- reversed. So if the
goal was behavior compatibility with earlier versions, we've missed that.

Well, one shouldn't count over the order in which data is returned.
It is actually easier to get the 2.2 behavior, I had to add (two lines of) code to preserve the 2.3 order. However, it all gets rather meaningless when you take into account that back-config allows subordinates to be turned on and off / added / removed arbitrarily, which means the order can change arbitrarily. So I think Ando's comment answers it best.