Re: ppolicy and Access Control to operational Attributes

On Wednesday 06 April 2005 12:54, Howard Chu wrote:
> This is also ITS#3573. Yes, I believe those operational attributes
> need to be marked NO-USER-MODIFICATION but since the draft 7 spec
> doesn't define them this way, I haven't made the change. The same
> problem still remains in the draft 8 spec.

I am currently trying to prepare a patch (will submit an ITS later
today) to update the overlay code to the draft 8 spec. Here a brief
overview of the changes that I found:

- "pwdGraceLoginLimit" is now "pwdGraceAuthNLimit"
- "pwdExpirationWarned" does no longer exist
- Result codes for password update operations have been changed from
  "unwillingToPerform" to "insufficientAccessRights"

--
regards,
	Ralf Haferkamp