Re: Success Story: Perl Backend

reinhard.e.voglmaier@gsk.com wrote:

In order to understand better the Perl backend I'm beginning to delve more into the details of OpenLDAP backends.
I've read an interesting thread on the Devel List Archive. The statement was that there's out a slapd documentation on how to write a backend.

Can you lookup the message? The only doc I remember about backend writing was in the UMich ldap Admin Guide, and it's a bit outdated now :)

p.