Re: "attrs=" directive in syncrepl

One of the problems here is that different attribute
lists have different restrictions.  Namely, the syncrepl
list is an LDAP attrslist (as it sent over the wire)
where ACL attrs are internal.  Also, exattrs is
(unnecessarily) inverted (since anlists support exclusions).
If syncrepl instead had attrs (to request) and saveattrs
(to save), we could gain symmetry and hence allow better
reuse.

Anyways, I agree that cleanup and reuse is good here.

Kurt