"attrs=" directive in syncrepl

I haven't followed the recent discussion about the "attrs=" directive too carefully,
so I don't recall, and I'm not able (or too lazy) to find out what was the final decision.
I note that by specifiying "attrs=*" one gets in fact "*,+" after a long way to the
si_anlist member of the syncrepl structure. I was cleaning up the code for unrelated
issues, and I committed a fix that is still commented because I'm not sure if the
behavior was intended. In fact, with my fix test019 fails; to avoid the failure, the
config files would need to explicitly have "attrs=*,+".

Am I missing anything?

p.