[Date Prev][Date Next]
"attrs=" directive in syncrepl
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: "attrs=" directive in syncrepl
- From: Pierangelo Masarati <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 23:18:55 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20021003
I haven't followed the recent discussion about the "attrs=" directive
so I don't recall, and I'm not able (or too lazy) to find out what was
the final decision.
I note that by specifiying "attrs=*" one gets in fact "*,+" after a long
way to the
si_anlist member of the syncrepl structure. I was cleaning up the code
issues, and I committed a fix that is still commented because I'm not
sure if the
behavior was intended. In fact, with my fix test019 fails; to avoid the
config files would need to explicitly have "attrs=*,+".
Am I missing anything?
SysNet - via Dossi,8 27100 Pavia Tel: +390382573859 Fax: +390382476497