Re: New Phonetic Design

Note that posts of source to this list are viewed only
as points of discussion.  Discussion regarding your patch
is welcomed.  If that's all you desire at this point, that's
fine.

But to be clear, if you intend to contribute source to
the OpenLDAP Project, you must submit that contribution to
the OpenLDAP Project using the OpenLDAP Issue Tracking
System (as discussed in the contributing guidelines).

Thanks, Kurt