Re: leaks (was: releng plans)

--On Wednesday, September 01, 2004 3:12 PM -0700 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@stanford.edu> wrote:

Follow-up: I was able to get profiling data today from 3 servers. Howard
examined the output, and has committed a patch.  I'm currently building
2.2.15 with that patch, and will deploy it onto my servers, and see if
they continue to run into this issue or not.

Unfortunately, this patch has not solved the issue. However, on servers that haven't suddenly consumed all available memory, they are running with about 200MB more free memory than before. ;)

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer