[Date Prev][Date Next]
distributed LDAP Re: performance
- To: <OpenLDAP-devel@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: distributed LDAP Re: performance
- From: "Bengt Hammarlin" <Bengt.Hammarlin@mobeon.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:21:39 +0200
- Thread-index: AcRkIqycDLUxuWyxSOu/OASnVilC+QBWayvwAJkLlkA=
- Thread-topic: distributed LDAP Re: performance
I am looking at ways to extend the performance of LDAP on large
databases without throwing hardware at the problem.
My instinctive solution would be some sort of distributed database.
I noticed that OpenLDAP has distributed LDAP in the roadmap for 2.3.
Will this be directed at reliability or performance or both?
If the distributed LDAP under devel supports enough of my need I can see
my employer tossing manhours at this .
All I need is a description of a close enough solution.
Thanx in advance for your help