Re: Question about syncrepl

Dear Jong,

Thanks very much for this reply. I am consider seriously using syncrepl as a replacement for slurpd, because
of its many attractive features. If needed, I would also like to do some development to meet our specific needs, for example,
to add the a persistent session log, so that a night shutdown scheme could be used.

To do this, I need a thorough understanding of its operation.

Since the online document is not complete enough to answer all my questions, I would like to explore the code
myself.

Along my way digging the code, it would be very helpful, if kind answers to my questions could be solicited form this list, like
the one you have just given.

I believe a trace of Question&Answers like this in the software list archive may be help to other people as well.

Are you willing to give me a hand?

Xingyuan