Re: ldap clients -> SASL -> GSSAPI (kerberos?) -> Active Directory

No, and looking at it i am not sure how is this meant to help me?
Do you suggest trying to build kerberos under this environment?
I need kerberos to build specifically for windows (apparently there
are differences between M$ kerberos and MIT one) and MIT
kerberos has specific support for windows apis. In fact that is
exactly where my kerberos build fails.

Any other takers?:)
--Ugen
Guido Serassio wrote: