Re: ldap clients -> SASL -> GSSAPI (kerberos?) -> Active Directory

Hi,

At 21.50 08/01/2003, Ugen wrote:
No, and looking at it i am not sure how is this meant to help me?
Do you suggest trying to build kerberos under this environment?

You should try.
MinGW binaries are native WIN32 MSVCRT.DLL based executables.
MSYS is a WIN32 native Unix like environment designed for Development only purpose with many of the typical Unix tools (gcc, make, autotools, cvs, perl, etc.)
I'm successfully working on adapting OpenLdap configure to MinGW.
At this time it builds fine on MinGW, and I'm evaluating the impact of my changes on the other WIN32 environments like Cygwin.

I need kerberos to build specifically for windows (apparently there
are differences between M$ kerberos and MIT one) and MIT
kerberos has specific support for windows apis. In fact that is
exactly where my kerberos build fails.

MinGW supports many of WIN32 api, so again, You should try.

Regards

Guido

Any other takers?:)
--Ugen