[Date Prev][Date Next]
ldap clients -> SASL -> GSSAPI (kerberos?) -> Active Directory
- To: OpenLDAP-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: ldap clients -> SASL -> GSSAPI (kerberos?) -> Active Directory
- From: Ugen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 18:33:35 -0500
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.2b) Gecko/20021016
To make a long story short, is anyone successfully using
openldap tools (ldapsearch) compiled on Win32 against
Active Directory? Anonymous mode doesn't seem to be a
problem. However GSSAPI authentication which is AFAIK
kerberos, requires kerberos libraries. I was unable to compile
MIT kerberos on Win32.
Any ideas before i go hacking away?