Re: create new objectclass in new schema

Please take software questions to the openldap-software list.

But, now that you have asked, what are you trying to do? The X.500
information model doesn't support multiple inheritence (at least, not last
time I looked). So you can't define an object class that has two superior
classes. I'm sure there is a solution to your problem, but it is not
entirely evident from looking at your solution :-)

-- Luke

--
Luke Howard | lukehoward.com
PADL Software | www.padl.com