RE: create new objectclass in new schema

The problem in my schema is the OID.
I insert a OID and I have resolved the problem about slapd starting.
I could resolve the problem changing all standard schema to add the
attributes necessary
And remove the objectclass in ldif and from the us source tool
With this change I have:
1)resolve partial import user (I have substitute where necessary the
objectclass with new one).
2)We don't have to change us java tool to intoduce mail user or/and
samba user
Not all user have the same issues and so not all have the same
objectclass.
3)The next release I will not have to change the schema (I hope).
It seems to work, without insert the objectclass organizationUnit and
posixGroup.
but insert my new objectclass build how I have just tell.

For example:

#my ldif file
dn: ou=Equity,o=fineco sgr,o=Fineco Investimenti,c=IT
uid: Equity
objectClass: top
objectClass: qmailUser
objectClass: organizationalUnit
mailHost: mail.finecoinvestimenti.it
accountStatus: active
deliveryMode: ForwardOnly
mail: equity@mail
mailAlternateAddress: fax24@mail
facsimileTelephoneNumber: +39.02.30321024
mailForwardingAddress::
dC50b3NldHRpQGZpbmVjb2ludmVzdGltZW50aS5pdApwLnJpbmFsZG

lAZmluZWNvaW52ZXN0aW1lbnRpLml0CmEucGFsbWFAZmluZWNvaW52ZXN0aW1lbnRpLml0Cm
YuY29

2b2xhbkBmaW5lY29pbnZlc3RpbWVudGkuaXQKZi5icmFjY2hpQGZpbmVjb2ludmVzdGltZW5
0aS5p

dAptLmxlb25vcmlAZmluZWNvaW52ZXN0aW1lbnRpLml0CnMudGFydGFyYUBmaW5lY29pbnZl
c3Rpb

WVudGkuaXQKZi5kYW5lQGZpbmVjb2ludmVzdGltZW50aS5pdAptLnJvc3NpQGZpbmVjb2lud
mVzdG
 ltZW50aS5pdApyLnJpY2NpYXJkZWxsaUBmaW5lY29pbnZlc3RpbWVudGkuaXQ=
mailForwardingAddress: pino@mail
mailForwardingAddress: gino@mail
street: Via Boito,10
gidNumber: 224
l: Milano
st: MI
businessCategory: SGR
postalCode: 20121
cn: equity
ou: equity

When I imported this file I had the messege similar to:

ldap_add: Object class violation (65)
additional info: invalid structural object class chain
(organizationalUnit/posixGroup)

With this schema I can to introduce all attributes of organizationalUnit
and posixGroup
In one.
Thank Kurt and Lunke

Maurizio