[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: compilation problems on HP-UX 10.20
- To: Konrad Mauz <Konrad.Mauz@web.de>
- Subject: Re: compilation problems on HP-UX 10.20
- From: Albert Chin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 05:17:23 -0500
- Cc: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <20020429194327.GA634@kmauz.de>; from Konrad.Mauz@web.de on Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 09:43:28PM +0200
- References: <20020429194327.GA634@kmauz.de>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 09:43:28PM +0200, Konrad Mauz wrote:
> i am trying to compile openldap-2.0.23 on HP-UX 10.20 with gcc-2.95.
> configure is working fine, but during the compilation where is a problem.
> The function h_errno could'nt be found in the library/libldap/util-int.c
> After fixing this problem, there is another one, during the linking
> of slapd. The linker misses the symbol snprintf, which doesn't seem
> to exists on the HP-UX 10.20 platform.
Apply the latest libc patch.
BTW, a patch against 2.0.23 we use to build under 10.20 is availabe
albert chin (email@example.com)