Re: OpenLDAP+PostgreSQL slapindex

OpenLDAP Software use questions should be directed to the
openldap-software mailing list.  This list is reserved for
discussions regarding the development of OpenLDAP Software.

Also, do not cross post.  Post only to the most appropriate list.
In this case, that would be the openldap-software list.

See http://www.openldap.org/lists/ for list charters and policies.

Thanks, Kurt