OpenLDAP+PostgreSQL slapindex

Hi
We are facing a peculiar problem using OpenLDAP and PostgreSQL. When we
install the Openldap and Postgresql, the command slapindex is not installed
into the directory <instaldir>/sbin. But when we make the same with
Openldap+berkeleyDB, it is installed in sbin directory. So

my question is "Is slapindex for Back-sql(with sql database) supported?".

Can anybody help in this regard.

thanks in advance

regards
Mahesh

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.