Re: ldapmodify with 2.0 on win2000

At 09:58 AM 6/22/00 -0700, Carlos Araya wrote:
>I have successfully built 2.0 on win2000 but I am having problems adding
>entries. When I add entries using
>	ldapmodify -a -D "cn=meo, dc=PRISMedia, dc=com" -W secret < myAdd.ldif
>One of two things happen. The first time I do it I get an "operations error"
>the second time I do it I get an "already exists" error. The problem is that
>when I do an ldapsearch it says that nothing is in the list. If anbody has
>any ideas as to what is going on and could tell me that would be great.

Sounds like a DB permision problem (this is just a guess).  First
add likely failed because it couldn't create a database file.  The
second add likely failed because first add did not clean up the
cache and/or disk. search cannot see it because it was not completely
added.  You should be able to confirm this by looking at the logs.

Kurt