sasl libraries

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I have found SASL
libraries, from CMU, that are used for their Cyrus IMAP daemon.  You can
find information on it here:

http://asg.web.cmu.edu/sasl/sasl-library.html

I am providing this in the hopes that it might prove useful for someone
who is working on combining SASL and OpenLDAP.  It is an open source
library, and the license reminds me of the BSD license (free to do
whatever you want with it, as long as you include the copyright notice).

This is taken from the README:

FEATURES
--------
The following mechanisms are included in this distribution:
ANONYMOUS
CRAM-MD5
KERBEROS_V4
PLAIN
SCRAM-MD5 (deprecated)
GSSAPI (MIT Kerberos 5 or Heimdal Kerberos 5; untested in this release)
DIGEST-MD5 (partial)

Thanks,
Seth