[Date Prev][Date Next] [Chronological] [Thread] [Top]

Re: Openldap ldbm cache corruption

I've made some changes to resolve some ldbm cache corruption
problems associated with delete calls.   I've added an e_ndn
field (normalized dn) field to the Entry which is populated
with dn_normalize( e->e_dn ).  I've update the cache_entrydn_cmp
to use strcasecmp e_ndn instead of e_dn.

The strcasecmp could be removed if we uppercased e_ndn.  This
would likely be a decent optimization depending on how else we
would like to use e_ndn.

I do have time at the moment to research the various uses of
dn_normalize verses dn_normalize_case within the code right
now, but I suspect we should be able to always uppercase e_ndn
and then do some significant optimization.