[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#8117) Bugs related to key-size in lmdb and backend
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#8117) Bugs related to key-size in lmdb and backend
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 18:55:16 +0000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Leonid Yuriev wrote:
> 29.04.2015 19:35, Howard Chu Ð¿Ð¸Ñ?ÐµÑ?:
>> Ah yes, the padding is currently only done on platforms that don't
>> allow unaligned access to ints (e.g. Sparc)
>> git rev e2a7617d17368b5787fc24fbd017623d00fe162b
> But what about 5-bytes keys from indexer?
> - How ones should be compared, as a 4-byte int without MSB, or as a
> padded 8-byte long?
The indexer doesn't use MDB_INTEGER so your question is irrelevant.
> - Where is the padding code?
The code is in the git commit ID I already posted in my previous reply.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/