[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6181) slapo-unique: slaptest fails in case unique_uri is prepended the keywords "strict" or "ignore"
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6181) slapo-unique: slaptest fails in case unique_uri is prepended the keywords "strict" or "ignore"
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 13:06:17 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> The "strict" and the "ignore" keywords must be part of a single argument.
> In fact, the unique_uri statement only takes one argument, consisting of
> the optional "strict" and "ignore" keywords followed by a list of URIs.
> In order to be recognized as a single argument, the whole thing needs to
> be included in double quotes, like
> unique_uri "strict ldap:///dc=example,dc=com?uid?sub?(objectClass=account)"
ahh I understand - this in mind the manpage makes sense, too. ;-)
unique_uri <[strict ][ignore ]URI[URI...]...>
Thanks a lot for the clarification!