[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6181) slapo-unique: slaptest fails in case unique_uri is prepended the keywords "strict" or "ignore"
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6181) slapo-unique: slaptest fails in case unique_uri is prepended the keywords "strict" or "ignore"
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 13:09:10 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
The ITS remains open, as the man page clearly needs to be improved to
avoid any misunderstanding. An example would probably suffice.
> email@example.com wrote:
>> The "strict" and the "ignore" keywords must be part of a single
>> In fact, the unique_uri statement only takes one argument, consisting of
>> the optional "strict" and "ignore" keywords followed by a list of URIs.
>> In order to be recognized as a single argument, the whole thing needs to
>> be included in double quotes, like
>> unique_uri "strict
> ahh I understand - this in mind the manpage makes sense, too. ;-)
> unique_uri <[strict ][ignore ]URI[URI...]...>
> Thanks a lot for the clarification!