[Date Prev][Date Next] [Chronological] [Thread] [Top]

Re: Problem with searched on boolean values

If you are not running the latest version (2.0.18) of OpenLDAP,
please upgrade.  Otherwise, I suggest you file a bug report.
Be sure to provide enough information so that developers can
track down the problem.  Stack back trace are quite useful
if a crash is occurring (gdb's 'bt').  So are any relevant log

PS: I note that you might consider using the boolean syntax
and matching rules.

At 01:26 PM 2001-10-26, Joseph Annino wrote:
>I have an LDAP directory with custom schema that specifies several fields
>whose values can be 0 or 1, a boolean.  When I try and do a search for
>specific value of one of these parameters openldap always crashes.  If I do
>a search on just entries that include that parameter, everything is fine.
>I have tried different indexing settings and reindexing the data files.  I
>couldn't find any problems like this in the archives.  I can provide some
>more information for helping to track this down if needed.
>The definition of the specific parameter I am having problems with is:
>attributetype ( NAME 'freespeechActive'
>        EQUALITY numericStringMatch
>In slapd.conf I have setup an equality index on this.  It crashes with or
>without the index.