[Date Prev][Date Next] [Chronological] [Thread] [Top]

Problem with searched on boolean values

I have an LDAP directory with custom schema that specifies several fields
whose values can be 0 or 1, a boolean.  When I try and do a search for
specific value of one of these parameters openldap always crashes.  If I do
a search on just entries that include that parameter, everything is fine.

I have tried different indexing settings and reindexing the data files.  I
couldn't find any problems like this in the archives.  I can provide some
more information for helping to track this down if needed.

The definition of the specific parameter I am having problems with is:

attributetype ( NAME 'freespeechActive'
        EQUALITY numericStringMatch

In slapd.conf I have setup an equality index on this.  It crashes with or
without the index.