Re: [ldapext] UTF-8 full support in LDIF / LDIF v2

Michael Ströder wrote:
Yves Dorfsman wrote:
Looking back (way back) at this thread, I am not the only one seeing
value here:

Hmm, I agreed on SASL normalization not being an issue.
But you skipped my strong disagreement about your LDIF diffing use-case.

I'm sorry, I did not try to put any word in your mouth, all I meant was that there is more than just me who see value in having non base64 encoded UTF-8.

I know you disagree with me about diffing, but was under the impression you saw value somewhere else.

Sorry for the confusion.

--
Yves.
http://www.sollers.ca/