Re: [ldapext] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-zeilenga-ldap-incr-00.txt

It's my view that servers which are 'participating in
a multimaster replication mechanism' are not LDAP servers.
LDAP servers, aside from communicating using LDAP PDUs,
act in accordance with X.500.  While the servers you
refer might communicate using LDAP PDUs, they are not
acting in accordance with X.500 and hence, in my view,
are not LDAP servers.

Can you cite (or quote) a section from X.500 that backs up this assertion ?