[ldapext] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-zeilenga-ldap-incr-00.txt

This I-D describes an extension we've found to be quite
useful in provisioning applications, Modify-Increment.
When combined with a read-entry control, one can increment
value(s) of an attribute and read-back the values, in one
atomic operation.  Pretty simple.

The catch is that it extends the Modify operation enumeration.
I'm guessing servers which don't implement this extension
would return protocolError.  If there are servers which
would have a more adverse reaction, I might raise the feature
discover bar a bit to avoid such.

Comments?

Kurt