Re: [ldapext] draft-zeilenga-ldap-adlist-06.txt

In face-to-face discussions at IETF#58, I learned the concern
was more about the implied semantics of the "+" used in draft.
I agreed to change replace "+" with "@" in this draft to avoid
confusion with "+" other use (zeilenga-ldap-opattrs).  An
new revision will be available soon.

Kurt