Re: [ldapext] draft-zeilenga-ldap-adlist-06.txt

In my experience, user defined object classes reference only user attributes and syntax schema object classes (e.g. subentry) reference mostly operational attributes. Separate mechanisms for requesting only the user attributes or only the operational attributes would not seem to achieve very much.

Regards,
Steven