Re: [ldapext] draft-zeilenga-ldap-adlist-06.txt

At 02:33 PM 11/11/2003, Jim Sermersheim wrote:
>This draft allows the search attribute selection list to be specified as all attributes allowed by a given object class.
>
>It may be useful to allow the distinction between all user attributes allowed by a given obejct class and all operational attributes allowed by a given object class.

While that may be useful, I rather keep this mechanism a simple short hand.
That is, I prefer a mechanism where the input can be expanded to the output
list of attribute types identifiers without having to know the particulars
of these attribute types.