Re: [ldapext] Re: draft-ietf-boreham-numsubordinates-01.txt

I feel that numsubordinates should return 0 when hassubordinates would
return FALSE.  Since hassubordinates can include subentries,
numsubordinates should also.

John  McMeeking

                      Michael Ströder
                      <michael@stroeder        To:       Jim Sermersheim <jimse@novell.com>
                      .com>                    cc:       ldapext@ietf.org
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [ldapext] Re:
                      ldapext-admin@iet         draft-ietf-boreham-numsubordinates-01.txt
                      f.org

                      10/30/2003 12:27
                      PM

Jim Sermersheim wrote:
> Right, when people on this thread are talking about subentries, they are
> talking about subentries in the X.500 subentry sense of the word (like
> subschema subentry, prescriptiveACI subentry, etc).

Then I ask again for use-case(s) of counting these kind of subentries in
`numSubordinates'.

Ciao, Michael.