H e l p p e o p l e f r o m h o m e 555

In today's difficult economy, many companies are near bankruptcy. They are hanging on by the skin of their teeth. Their creditors know this and are also concerned.

We have companies calling us everyday for help keeping their doors open. Far more than we can handle.

We are looking for individuals nationally who would like to help these companies on a joint venture basis.

The
income potential is substantial. It is well over $100,000 annually.

And everyone wins using our techniques. The company in trouble stays open and starts to grow again. The creditors recover a reasonable portion of what they are owed. And you can earn 10% - 50% of the debt negotiated.

Example:

A company has $200,000 in outstanding debt.
You negotiate the debt to $100,000.
You've saved the company $100,000.
You charge a 10% arbitration fee.
You earn $10,000 .

It's not unusual for clients to call with over 2 millions dollars of debt for you to negotiate. One successful arbitration can earn you over $100,000.

Why not use an attorney? Attorneys want money up front. $5,000 to $15,000 for retainer. $200 to $400 per hour regardless of the outcome. And no guaranteed results.

We get paid only if we save the firm money. They risk nothing with us. That's why they call us first.

We charge $249.00 for your training. Your first client could pay for the program 10 times over.

QUOTES
"You couldn't find a more tremendous opportunity if you looked for the next decade. And here it is right under your nose!" - Time and Money magazine

"Get on board FAST! You won't be sorry. This is one of the most comprehensive programs I've ever seen." Larry Fine, owner, Creative Genus

"I'm impressed....NBDR's program could be the answer to the eternal question - 'how can I work from home and make good money?'" Mary Sullivan, Work at Home Network

You can find out more about our Business Programs by calling one of our trained Customer Support Consultants. Please call 1-314-414-0238. We have support staff available to you from 7:00am to 9:00pm (Mountain Time) 7 days a week. We provide the facts. You decide whether or not to join us.

More in depth information follows.

We would like to introduce you to one of the fastest growing and most profitable businesses of the 21st Century. Debt Arbitration and Business Negotiation is a new field that is becoming more accepted by businesses of all types and sizes. Many business contracts require disputes to be settled through Arbitration before legal action can be taken.

In the past, business owners have had nowhere to turn to for advice, guidance, and an alternative to negotiate their debt. Arbitration and Negotiation is an attractive alternative to legal costs, loss of revenue and time, or bankruptcy. Our system will show you how to help you clients stay out of bankruptcy and retain their hard earned assets.

You can provide this most needed and vital service working from the security and privacy or your home or office. Arbitration and Negotiation is a special business that requires:

NO overhead expenses
NO previous experience
NO employees

In fact you can work from your kitchen table with the potential to earn over $100,000 per year.

* Pick your own hours; you're the boss now
* Start part-time while phasing out your employer
* Ideal mail order business

Within days you can be cashing in on potentially the fastest rising business today. Think of the prestige and pride of owning a professional Debt Arbitration and Business Negotiation practice. The possibilities are endless.

WHAT IS DEBT ARBITRATION AND BUSINESS NEGOTIATION?

This business employs a simple concept: Take old bills, disputed invoices, lawsuits, liens, medical bills, utility bills, and judgments and make out-of-court settlements within 10-15 days. A successful Arbitrator can reduce debt by 40% to 80%. Unlike attorneys who require payment regardless of results, there is no fee to you if you can not negotiate a settlement.

If you follow our system, 3 out of 4 leads will become clients - and you should be able to successfully negotiate 75% of all cases you pursue. You can achieve this success ratio regardless of your education or background. If you have the desire to succeed and be self employed, you will make a great Arbitrator.

WHY ARBITRATION?

Both the Client and the creditor benefit. With the increasing number of lawsuits, overflowing court dockets and calendars, small businesses and individuals have no readily available, reasonably priced, systematic method of solving debt problems and disputes. Every company, large or small, and every consumer will have debt problems at some time. This is where you come in - you offer to arbitrate a solution for a debt reduction.

Arbitration and Negotiation is long overdue. If you think businesses don't need your services just look at the amount of money spent on advertising for bankruptcy services. But it's costly to retain attorneys. It's also time consuming, creates stress, and causes severe cash flow problems for both parties.

Arbitration and Negotiation opens lines of communication between your client and their creditors. This type of communication is not available if attorneys are involved. Have you heard, "You'll hear from my attorney"? The most attractive point of third party Arbitration is that it is risk free. No settlement, no fee.
Business owners do not know how to resolve credit disputes or how to execute an agreement that legally protects them. If they did there would be no need for our company, collection agencies, and attorneys. Business owners need a professional. With our system, you provide the solution to a serious business crisis.

There are benefits to both your client and the creditor when the system is employed:

Your Client
* Increases cash flow instantly by reducing payables
* Does not have to hire an attorney and pay attorney fees
* Avoids going to court resulting in more costs, loss of revenue and time
* Avoids embarrassing collection calls
* Avoids blemishes on their credit report and maintains a good credit profile
* Returns to operating the positive aspect of their business
* Most importantly, your client avoids bankruptcy or the closing of their business

The Creditor
* Gets the costs of their goods or services returned immediately in cash
* Will not have to show a loss
* Receives cash from businesses or individuals which otherwise would not be able to pay
* Raises instant working capital and improves their balance sheets
* Preserves a customer and retains profits from an otherwise lost client
* Saves the costs of collections, attorney fees, and court costs
* Eliminates the need for investment capital and loads to keep their business open
* Reduces the grief and hassle of pursuing the debt

Both parties benefit from arbitration, both sides win, and costly court processes are avoided. This translates to
THE IDEAL BUSINESS

THE PROCESS

We obtain prospects from various sources which are explained to you in detail. These prospects are simple to obtain and most can be generated without cost. Thousands of leads are available in every community regardless of the population. If you retain 75% of the prospects you approach you will never run out of business.

Under a reasonable contractual arrangement, we can work together and supply the leads to you for 50% of what you receive from the Client's company. These "Joint Ventures" are profitable for you and us. Working together we can assure you of a steady stream of income with the support and help of a company that has proven the success of this business over and over again.

The only restriction of our lead program is that you be willing to accept leads from anywhere in the country. That's it. We receive hundreds of prospects every week. There's no shortage of clients. Just a shortage of people to help them.

Ideal Mail Order Business - Full or Part Time
* Everything can be done by mail if you wish
* You aren't bound by or required to do business only in your state
* You can conduct business all over the country
* It's the ultimate mail order business!

There is no need to meet your client face-to-face. All you need is a calculator, telephone and answering machine, the desire to succeed and you're ready to go! This is the only viable alternative to attorneys and lengthy and expensive court procedures which can be emotionally stressful.

KEEP UP TO HALF THE SAVINGS AS YOUR FEE

Many associates work strictly on a 50% contingency basis which means you receive 1/2 of the debt reduction as your fee. For example, if a client has a $5000 debt that you negotiate to $1500 your fee would be $1750 (half of the $3500 saved). If the original debt were $20,000 and you were able to negotiate down to $6000 your fee would be $7000! Imagine if you were negotiating even larger settlements! There is no limit to your income!

OUR EXPERIENCE

The Staff of National Business Debt Reduction Corporation has been involved in Debt Arbitration and Business Negotiation, Judgment Recovery, Child Support Recovery, and Investigations industries for over 12 years. We have worked on thousands of cases on both sides of the dispute process. We understand the needs and concerns of both parties. The information provided is derived from the same system our company uses successfully every day. Our experience comes from real world knowledge and real experience. This business has been fine tuned to provide the most complete and comprehensive business opportunity today. We will not make false claims about pie-in-the-sky earnings overnight; however, we can say that this is a true wealth building opportunity that should be investigated by individuals interested in an exciting new profession with very high income potential!

WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE

We provide a comprehensive training program which you can download from our web site within 24 hours of placing your order. It can be viewed on your computer or printed. It has been written in an easy to understand, step-by-step format. Scripts, contracts, and letters have been provided for your use. We have done all the preliminary work for you. You aren't required to "recreate the wheel"; you can literally take our system and begin earning a substantial income in a few weeks. The following is included with your training:

Scripts
* The initial contact with your client
* Face-to-face interviews with your client
* Creditor Calls
* Attorney Calls
* Negotiation scripts and procedures

We will show you
* The short cuts and how to locate never ending leads whether you advertise or not
* Techniques that have taken years to develop but you can use the first day
* How to use leverage points
* How to choose a professional, effective name for your business
* Key words and phrases that will make a client choose you over an attorney
* How to start and run your business from your home or office

Camera ready contracts, forms, and letters in hard copy format and electronically
Advertisements camera ready for your use

This is a legal, professional business with endless potential. There are very few opportunities that offer such a great return on such a small investment. Whether you select to approach businesses or consumers, the potential is limitless. This business is a complete, comprehensive system. You will not have to purchase anything further from National Business Debt Reduction Corporation (NBDR).

If you are looking to start a business or add on to your existing business, you will not find a better, REAL OPPORTUNITY than Debt Arbitration and Business Negotiation.

Q: Do I need any special licenses or do I need to be an attorney to perform this service?