BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Engr. WILSON OSARO

TEL :+234 80 231 22537

Treasury Department
Nigerian National petroleum Corporation

PERSONAL

Dear sir,

I am WILSON OSARO a Treasury Officer in the Nigerian
National Petroleum
Corporation (NNPC) and a close associate of the
immediate past Minister
of Petroleum Resources.

The Minister has mandated me to transfer the sum of
US$88 millions recovered
from an over-invoiced contracts involving the Nigerian
National Petroleum
Corporation (NNPC) into several private accounts in
Europe and United
States. A total sum of US$73,700,000.00 has been
transferred before the
emergence of this present Civilian Administration,
leaving the balance
of US$14,300,000.00.

I have made proper arrangement/documentation to
transfer the balance
which is retained in a coded account of the NNPC with
the Central Bank
of Nigeria. We are soliciting that you help us to
receive the fund in
trust. We cannot complete this transaction smoothly
without the participation
of a foreign partner who would provide an account
where the funds could
be lodged. Since it is a contract payment, the funds
must be remitted
to a foreign account. The remittance of the funds
requires little documentation
that would be completed as soon as you provide us with
a secured bank
account where you may wish to receive the money.

There is no risk involved on your part in this
transaction since the
former Minister and I have covered this transaction
with adequate contract
and external credit documents from the beginning.

What we require from you by telephone or fax are viz:

(i)	Acceptance letter of this offer

(ii)	Your company name  and your confidential
telephone and fax
numbers

(iii)	Convincing Honesty, Trustworthiness and
Willingness to abide
by the requirements of this proposal paramount of
which is  CONFIDENTIALITY

We have agreed that you will retain 20% of the entire
US$14,300,000.00
for your effort in this transaction, 70% for us
partners here in Nigeria
and the remaining 10% will be used for defrayal of
incidental cost in
the course of this transfer.

Please reply urgently by fax or telephone using the
above tel/fax numbers,
as we expect that the transaction will not take more
than ten working
days. And please note that this transaction must be
top secret.

Best regards

WILSON OSARO .
Treasury Dept.