"INTERNET RICHES, WANT SOME?"

"ATTENTION OPPORTUNITY SEEKERS"

Internet Business! YOUR OWN BULK EMAILING BUSINESS
Big Instant profits - US$65-$75 per sale keep all the money.
Your very own site at www.yourname.com sells Targeted Email leads
to Millions of entrepreneur worldwide.
No experience necessary.
We do all the work.
You do not build the site yourself.
It's already built.

mailto:webmaster@youwin2.net?subject=Please Send More Info

Do not let this exciting opportunity pass you by
to start making easy money!!!

mailto:webmaster@youwin2.net?subject=Please Send More Info

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill
SECTION 301, paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.
Further transmission to you by the sender of this email
may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to:
webmaster@youwin2.net   REMOVE in the subject line.
This message is not intended for residents in
 WA, CA or VA , screening of addresses has
been done to the best of our technical ability.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
[5962jXVP3-803T@13]