RE: JAVA SDK and error code handling for Server Side Sorting

RFC 2891 makes use of the control's criticality field to decide to
send unsorted result or not. I remember that it only makes sense
if the LDAP server does not support this control. So was it changed
somehow?

I thought the I-D draft for control error is going to be applied for
all controls besides VLV.

Thanks,
--
John Liang