All Operational Attributes

I have written another "All Operational Attributes"
proposal based upon the "+" attribute type description
approach.  The proposal <draft-zeilenga-ldap-opattrs-00.txt>
is written as an LDAP extension whereas the original
proposal <draft-zeilenga-ldapv3bis-opattrs-06.txt> is
written as an LDAP update.  You'll note the former I-D
depends upon a new feature discovery mechanism detailed
in <draft-zeilenga-ldap-features-00.txt>.

Your comments on these I-D is solicited.

Kurt