Re: Comments on Access Control Model draft - grant/denyevaluation rules

I also believe the ability to evaluate nested groups is something that
directory users would expect to be able to do and would eventually
request--and so is important for the ACM.

On the implementation side I think caching group membership is a
workable solution that would give acceptable performances.

Rob.