Secure real-time transactions for your business or on your website !

                    Increase Sales Up to 1500%

You can be accepting credit cards within 10 days!

Good Credit / Bad Credit /Adult Sites/ No Problem!! 99% Approval!

Application Fee of $195.00 & Electronic Check Set-Up Fee of $295.00 WAIVED!!

We specialize in Retail, Home-Based, MLM?S, Network Marketing, High Volume,

Membership Sites, and New Businesses that would most likely be declined by

other processors!

CALL NOW(Toll-Free) 1-800-644-2659

Why Accept Credit Cards?

1. Many Internet Businesses will increase sales up to 1500%!
2. Quicker access to your money!
3. No more of, "The checks in the mail".
4. Customers willing to spend more $$$!
5. More credibility for your business.
6. Capitalize on the impulse buyers!

 Features Include

· EZ credit approval
· Secure real-time transactions on your website.
· Set-up and app fees waived!
· Terminal and printer or software available for processing!
· Equipment purchase or 100% tax deductible EZ pay lease option available!
· Discount Rates as low as 1.58%!
· We pay you $150.00 for every person you refer us for processing!

************ACT NOW AND PAY NO SET-UP OR APP FEE**************

To have a representative contact you call 1-800-644-2659

This offer only for U.S. residents, or Canadians with a valid SS#

and U.S. bank acct.

 to be removed :
 by sending a reply to:
 ImaNoWantIt@hotmail.com