Re: Fwd: controlling visability of subentries

I prefer option 1 as it is simple, adequately resolves this issue,
and is consistent with other such extensions (e.g. manageDsaIT
control).  As LDAP subentry TS is an elective extension to the
LDAP protocol, I believe this to be best.  I would prefer
to keep "future work" off this particular table so that we might
reach closure on the LDAP subentry TS soon.

Kurt