Re: draft-ietf-ldapext-locate-02 and UDP

At 09:55 AM 6/24/00 -0700, RL 'Bob' Morgan wrote:
>Is that what you're asserting, Kurt?

I'm simply asserting that CLDAP is not LDAP and I would prefer
that each protocol have separate specifications for service location.
This would allow specifications for each protocol to be developed
and progressed independently from each other.  I would hate to see
LDAP location service eventual progression to Draft Standard or
Standard held up due to lack of CLDAP maturity.