draft-ietf-ldapext-locate-02 and UDP

Another last call comment...

Section 4 states that the protocol can be either "udp" or "tcp".
It is unclear to me whether this I-D is intended "udp" <Proto>
is to be used to locate CLDAPv2 (RFC1798) services or to locate
CLDAPv3 (draft-ietf-ldapext-cldap-00) or was just an alias
for "tcp".

As LDAP (RFC1777/RFC2251) does not provide a specification for
LDAP over UDP, this proposal should not provide location of
services operating over UDP.

I suggest that
	<Proto> is a protocol that can be either "udp" or "tcp"

be replaced with:
	<Proto> is "tcp" or other transfer protocol (RFC2251, 5.2)

and that location of CLDAP be left to future CLDAP specifications
(which, if appropriate, may update this specification).