request for information

Recently you have requested information on a home-based business.

Are you tired of working your heart out for someone else who
doesn't appreciate your efforts; sick of depending on a job with
too little pay, too many hours, no personal freedom, and no
future?

If you are willing to work, and are determined to succeed, I will
introduce you to an extraordinary opportunity; one which will
enable you to achieve financial independence within a few years.

This is NOT MLM or a get-rich-quick scheme (which usually don't
work anyway). This business requires dedication, persistence, and
an investment; and you can start by working as little as 2-hours a
day.

No special skills are required. All the education, training, and
(most important!) support is provided.

I was very skeptical at first, but now my eyes have been opened:
If you could see what I have seen, if you could hear what I have
heard, if you knew what I now know, you would crawl over broken
glass to get there, and thank me for the favor.

For more details, call my voice-mail box at 800 320-9895 extension
6758, then leave the requested information (first name, phone, and
the best time to reach you) after the 2-minute message.

To be removed from future mailings, reply to this message with
"Remove" in the subject line.