vcssystems.com -TQRD

Dear ietf-ldapext,

VCS provides its clients services in the following Information Technology areas a) Web Site Development b) Application Development c) Product Development d) E Commerce e) Man Power Resources to meet IT requirements

We are based in Bangalore, India, a prolific source for efficient and innovative Software Engineers, oriented towards global competitiveness.

Our work force is equipped with the unique skills and capabilities required to meeting our clients most diverse needs.

Please visit http://www.vcssystems.com for further details.

Regards,

Shubod