Sharing ideas

Hello,

This is really short and I promise I will not bother you with follow-ups.

A group of us joined forces and decided to share opportunities that work.

Would you please send us any opportunities you are promoting so we can review them?  In
return, may we send you what we have found to be EXCELLENT ventures?

Just reply to obw@smartbotpro.net

You will receive a couple of our most promising biz-ops.  People are joining these without
second thoughts!  It will contain the email address to send your biz-ops also.

To our mutual success,

OurBiZWorld Managment Team