Dear ietf-ldapext, Take a look at the new amazing E-gold Opportunity... -ENSX

Look what i found in my mailbox for a week ago?!!!

THE E-GOLD OPPORTUNITY!!!!!!!

ARE YOU IN NEED OF MONEY RIGHT NOW?
HOW DOES $10,000 IN TWO WEEKS SOUND?

Don´t laugh,  please read on?.

?I wanted to share this opportunity with you. If we keep honest, we can all make some money :-)

O.K. Everyone.

This one can't fail. This is that quick program that you do in 10 minutes then forget about it.
But it's DIFFERENT .... this time, it incorporates E-GOLD (Instant Payout!).

You do not need to send cash by mail (which has a very high risk of getting 'lost').

It is also COMPLETELY anonymous!

Don't stop any other programs you are doing because this will literally take about 10-15 minutes,
then you're done. Do it BESIDES whatever else you're doing.

Read on.....

--------------------------------------
If you need to make a few thousand dollars REALLY FAST, then please take a moment to read
this simple program I am sharing with you. You DO NOT have to send  xxx dollars to five people,
buy their reports or recipes or nything like that. Nor will you have to invest more money later to
get things going.

THIS IS THE FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAM YOU WILL EVER DO. Complete it in less than one
hour and you will never forget the day you first received it.

BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED...YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Read the following and you will agree this is a very exciting opportunity.  Only invest a little bit
of time, and your reward could mean thousands of dollars!

IT'S OUTRAGEOUS!!! With under an hour of work I have made over US$11,000 in the last three
weeks...and my investment was just $10!!! I LOVE IT! Thank you 11,000 dollars!

Julie M. St. Louis

Esquire Marketing Newsletter Gift Club

This service is 100% legal (Refer to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341,
or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of federal regulations, Volume 16,
Sections 255 and 436, which
state a product or service must be exchanged for money received)

Here's How It Works

Unlike many other programs, this four-level program is more realistic and much, much faster.
Because it is so easy, he response rate for this program is VERY HIGH AND VERY FAST, and
you will see results in two weeks or less! Just in time for next month's bills!

You only email out 20 copies (not 200 or more as in other programs). You should also send them
to people who end you their programs because they know these programs work and they are
already believers in the system!

Besides, this program is MUCH, MUCH FASTER and has a HIGHER RESPONSE RATE!

Even if you are already in a program, stay with it, but do yourself a favour and DO THIS ONE as
well. START RIGHT NOW! It's simple and takes a very small investment. It will pay off long
before other investments even begin to trickle in!

Just give ONE person a $10 gift. That's all!

Follow the simple instructions and in two weeks you will have US$10,000 in your E-GOLD
account! Because of the LOW INVESTMENT, SPEED, and HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL, this
program has a VERY HIGH RESPONSE RATE!

Just $10. That's your investment!!!

PROGRAM STEPS
Follow These Simple Instructions

1) Go to: http://www.e-gold.com/
and open an account if you don't have one already.  You must fund your new account.

Once you have an e-gold account with at least $10 in it, go to step 2.

2) Access your e-gold account and click on SPEND. Spend $10 to the e-gold account number in
position # 1 on the fist that is at the end of this email.

3) Retype only the list, removing the FIRST (#1) ACCOUNT # FROM THE LIST. Move the other
three numbers UP and ADD YOUR E-GOLD ACCOUNT # to the list in the FOURTH(#4) position.

4) Send out as many copies of this letter as you can! NOTE: by sending this letter via EMAIL, the
response time is much faster, and you save the expenses of envelopes, stamps, and copying
services.

Consider this,
MILLIONS of people surf the internet everyday, all day, all over the world! Fifty thousand new
people get on the Internet every month! An excellent source of names is the people who send
you other programs and the names listed on the letter they send you. Your contact source is
UNLIMITED! It boggles my mind to think of all the possibilities! Mail, or should I say Email, your
letter TODAY! It's so easy. Less than one hour of your time?.

THAT'S IT!

To send your newsletter by Email:

(If you have printed these instructions make sure this window is open then follow the steps
below)

1) Go to "edit" and select all
2) Go to "edit" and "copy"
3) Start (compose) a new Email message
4) Address your Email and put "Quick-Hit Program" in the subject block
5) Go to "edit" and "paste"

After you have pasted this article to your new Email, delete the old header and footer (Subject,
Date, To, From, Ect.) Now you can edit the account numbers with ease. I recommend deleting the
top account, adding your account to the  bottom of the list, then simply re-number.

THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO DO. When your account reaches the first position in a few days
(maybe even a few hours!), it will be your turn to collect your gifts!

The gifts will be sent to you by 1,500 to 2,000 people like yourself, who are willing to invest
US$10 and less than one hour to receive US$10,000 in cash?.

That's all! There will be a total of US$10,000 in your E-Gold account in less than two weeks.
US$10,000 for less  than one hours work!

I think it's WORTH IT, don't you?

GO AHEAD--TRY IT. IT'S US$5! EVEN IF YOU MAKE JUST 3 OR 4 THOUSAND, WOULDN'T
THAT BE  NICE? IF YOU TRY IT, IT WILL PAY!

- - - - - - - - - TRUE STORY- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Cindy Allen writes: I ran this gift summation four times last year. The first time I received over
$7,000 in cash in less than two weeks and over $10,000 in cash in the next three times I ran it. I can
not begin to tell you how great it feels not to have to worry about money anymore! I thank God
for the day I received this letter! It has truly changed my life!   Do not be afraid to make gifts to
strangers--they'll come back to you in ten-fold. So, let's keep it going and help each other out in
these tough and uncertain times!!!

CAN I DO IT AGAIN?

OF COURSE YOU CAN--this plan is structured for everyone to send only 20 letters each.
However, you are certainly not limited to 20. Mail out as many as you can. Every 20 letters you
send has a return of $10,000 or more. If you can mail forty, sixty, eighty, or whatever, GO FOR IT!
THE MORE YOU PUT INTO IT THE MORE YOU GET OUT OF IT.

Each time you run this program, just follow steps above and everyone on your gift list benefits!
Simple enough? You bet it is! Besides, there are no mailing lists to buy (and wait for), and trips to
the printer, copier, or post office, and you can do it again and again with your regular groups or
gifters, or start up a new group.

Why not? It beats working! Each time you receive an MLM offer, respond with this letter! Your
account will climb to the number one position at dizzying rates.

That's the key to this programs success. Your account must run the full gamut on the list to
produce the end results. So please, play by the rules and the $$$ will come to you!

- - - - - - MAIL YOUR LETTERS OUT TODAY - - - - -

$$$ Together we will prosper! $$$

GOOD LUCK!!!

To recap:

1.) join E-Gold if you're not a member yet
2.) send $10 to the account in position #1
3.) drop the account in #1 position from the list
4.) move the rest of the accounts on the list up
5.) add your own information to position #4
6.) get rich!

E-GOLD ACCOUNTS

1. # 130636

2. # 133650

3. # 133722

4. # 134160

Wishing you the best in all you do!

You probably don't believe this will work, but if you don't try it you will never know. That's the
way I felt. Try it. You won't be sorry.

Regards,
www.beer.com