RFC2251: unbind

It seems that some folks are confused about the function of
unbind.  We've likely have all heard the "don't I need to unbind
before rebinding" enquiry.   Some have even noted that the
disconnection requirements are MAY, not MUSTs.  Some have any
stated that some servers do not terminate the connection upon
receipt of an unbind request.

It seems that some implementors don't take "The function of the
Unbind Operation is to terminate a protocol session" as an absolute.

I would suggest that the paragraph following this sentence
for clarification:
	A client SHALL NOT submit further requests after
	sending an unbind request.  A client SHOULD terminate
	the underlying TCP session after making the unbind
	request.
	A server SHALL NOT process nor respond to further
	requests received after an unbind requests.  A
	server SHOULD terminate the underlying TCP session
	after receiving the unbind request.