Re: RFC2251: unbind

FWIW the Netscape/iPlanet server closes the connection
immediately it sees an unbind. The Netscape SDK also closes
the connection immediately after sending the unbind PDU.
This, of course, leads to many interesting race conditions
in the server code, but I think it complies with your clarified
requirements.